Practice Update Regarding COVID-19
We have been thinking about you and hope that you and your family are safe and healthy. Everyone has been through a lot and is ready to start normal routines again. As we welcome you back to our office, we want to reassure you that your safe treatment here is our number one goal. We are following the most recent advice from the CDC and our professional organizations to make changes to keep you, our other patients, and our staff, safe from infection.
Some changes include:
- Our staff will ask you screening questions before your appointment.
- Call us from your car at (734) 261-6060 when you arrive. A team member will come out to your car, take a quick temperature measuring and give you a COVID-19 questionnaire. We are allowing more time between appointments to manage social distancing between patients. The waiting room is temporarily closed therefore we will ask you to wait in your car instead of the waiting room.
- Please use the hand sanitizer that we have available when you come into the office.
- We have removed hard-to-disinfect items in the waiting room to make it easier to clean frequently during the day.
- We also ask that you come into the office alone. If necessary, one caregiver or family member may come in with the patient.
- You may see that all staff, including the front office staff, will be wearing masks.
- We ask that everyone who enters the office wear a face covering or mask.
- There may be other changes as we try to keep social distancing to six feet. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our office. Please call our office at (734) 261-6060 or visit our website if you have any questions or to make an appointment.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Parkside Dental Team.
To view our HIPPA policy, click here.
To view our financial policy, click here.